05 Aug Who’s Talking? My Inner Critic? Or My Intuition? How to Tell the Difference [TJJS:EP265]
Your Intuition Talking
your intuition talking
You put your name in for a promotion but now your mind is spinning… Is this the best choice for me? What does my gut tell me? Is my inner critic just freaking out and telling me I’m not smart enough for the job? Or maybe you’ve been feeling like a friend of yours is taking advantage of you. You’ve been thinking, Am I just being a big baby? Or is my intuition trying to tell me to establish a boundary with her?
Tell me if this sounds familiar: You’ve found yourself at a similar decision point as listed above, trying to make the most empowered choice for yourself, and for the life of you, you can’t tell if your intuition is talking to you or if your inner critic is just freaking out at the onset of change. Because, I mean, FEAR is comin’ in strong in both situations. So, is it my inner critic or intuition!!? Ahhhhh!!
This is perhaps one of the most challenging pieces of the inner work that goes into fostering a strong, empowered relationship with Self. Help is on the way, my friend! Have a listen to this episode where I share 4 specific tools you can employ to figure out who-the-hell is talking to you in your head!
This pod explores:
- The role of Fear and how it will always be present [So, there’s that… whomp, whomp]
- My favorite tool to learn how to ‘tap into’ your intuition
- Why you must be EXTREMELY careful whose advice you seek when making a decision
- What to do if you end up making a poor choice that you end up regretting
DEEP, DOWN + DIRTY VIP LIST!
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
WANNA BE THE FIRST TO KNOW WHEN THE NEXT DDD IS OPEN FOR REG?
OF COURSE, YOU DO!
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE. JOIN THE CLUB.
- Get on the Deep, Down + Dirty VIP list!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- POD #164 – What to Do When You Don’t Know What to Do
- POD #199 – How to Make Tough Decisions
How to Leave iTunes Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on iTunes” button below or go to http://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open the podcast into your personal iTunes account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!