27 Aug What to Do When You’re Stressed-the-F-Out [TJJS:EP218]
when you’re stressed out
when you’re stressed out
One. More. Thing. One more thing and you may just lose your god-damned mind. If one more person asks something of you… If one more task gets added to your to-do list… You may just Lose. Your. Shit.
We’ve all been in this crazy-ass-stressed-the-fuck-out place where we become, uh-hem, a little less than the best version of ourselves. We scream at our kids when they need something minimal. We lash out at our spouse, or friend, or co-worker when they are just trying to help. In essence, we become committed to being super stressed out and overwhelmed.
If this sounds like I have a hidden camera installed in your place, dude, you need to have a listen to this week’s pod. BTW, no camera (#creepy)… I’ve just been in this place far too many times to count. And in this episode, I discuss 7 simple things you can do to let go of the overwhelm, stress, and mortal combat that may be driving you to the brink of insanity. Say hello to some serious peace, tranquility, and happy spouses.
This pod explores:
- The three things you can do today to immediately slim down that never-ending to-do list… because, you need some free time, my friend
- My favorite way to jar my mind from going down the overwhelm rabbit hole and how this shift in focus will have you chillin’ out in no time
- How to figure out exactly what you need to say “yes” to and what you need to say “no” to when everything feels super important (Hint: not everything is important. For reals.)
Swing by our info page or click the image to the right to check out what you can expect, what our program covers and grab your spot at this special event!
MEET ME AT THE BEACH!
TANNING, TACOS, + TRANSFORMATION CONFERENCE REGISTRATION OPEN THRU THE 29th!
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE. JOIN THE CLUB.
- “Big Kahuna Burger” Scene from the 1994 cult classic, Pulp Fiction, starring John Travolta and Samuel L. Jackson
How to Leave iTunes Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on iTunes” button below or go to https://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open the podcast into your personal iTunes account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!