21 Jul How To Know When To Quit + When To Persevere [TJJS:EP308]
when to quit + when to persevere
You’ve been in the same industry for 20 years and you’re dying to make a change but you’re scared shitless to throw in the towel. Wouldn’t that mean you wasted two decades?
You’re not totally sure you’re getting your Master’s because it’s what YOU really want or if it’s because that’s what mom wants… or because it’s what a younger version of you wanted. Shit. What if you just don’t want that path any longer? Finish what you started? That’s what they say, right?
You’ve always wanted to pick up and move to a new country, but jesus, how stupid would it be to quit your six-fig job? But, you’re so damn good at what you do! But, then again, Italy is calling…
If you’ve faced any of these harrowing decisions (or something similar) you know what it can feel like to tow the line of QUIT or PERSEVERE. I mean… how do you know if you should stick with something or if you should just quit while you’re (sort of) ahead?
In this episode, I cover off six, specific tactics you can employ to make your decision faaaar easier. Plus, we already know what dad will say… But, with all due respect, it ain’t about Dad or your bestie or how much time or money you’ve invested. It’s time to get clear… for YOU. For your happiness. Your fulfillment.
This pod explores:
- How to know why you feel compelled to stick with this “thing” and how to know if that’s a bullshit reason or not
- How to figure out if you are disenchanted with your end goal OR the hard working getting there
- My favorite woo-woo, hippie tactic to help you access what you REALLY want
- How to figure out what each of your options is costing you… and money isn’t the only currency, Babycakes!
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE. JOIN THE CLUB.
- Grab your seat at my new workshop!! FOR FREE!!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- Elizabeth Dialto of untameyourself.com
How to Leave iTunes Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on iTunes” button below or go to http://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open the podcast into your personal iTunes account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!