You’ve been in the same industry for 20 years and you’re dying to make a change but you’re scared shitless to throw in the towel. Wouldn’t that mean you wasted two decades?
You’re not totally sure you’re getting your Master’s because it’s what YOU really want or if it’s because that’s what mom wants… or because it’s what a younger version of you wanted. Shit. What if you just don’t want that path any longer? Finish what you started? That’s what they say, right?
You’ve always wanted to pick up and move to a new country, but jesus, how stupid would it be to quit your six-fig job? But, you’re so damn good at what you do! But, then again, Italy is calling…
If you’ve faced any of these harrowing decisions (or something similar) you know what it can feel like to tow the line of QUIT or PERSEVERE. I mean… how do you know if you should stick with something or if you should just quit while you’re (sort of) ahead?
In this episode, I cover off six, specific tactics you can employ to make your decision faaaar easier. Plus, we already know what dad will say… But, with all due respect, it ain’t about Dad or your bestie or how much time or money you’ve invested. It’s time to get clear… for YOU. For your happiness. Your fulfillment.
This pod explores:
- How to know why you feel compelled to stick with this “thing” and how to know if that’s a bullshit reason or not
- How to figure out if you are disenchanted with your end goal OR the hard working getting there
- My favorite woo-woo, hippie tactic to help you access what you REALLY want
- How to figure out what each of your options is costing you… and money isn’t the only currency, Babycakes!
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- Grab your seat at my new workshop!! FOR FREE!!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- Elizabeth Dialto of untameyourself.com
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!