12 Apr How To Win At Life When Shit Hits The Fan [TJJS:EP342]
when shit hits the fan
No matter how grounded you are in your own personal growth, you are undoubtedly dealing with some #covid crazy hardship that is proving extremely challenging and trying. We’re in sort of a collective “shit hitting the fan” moment in history, no? So what is an evolved spirit to do when things beyond your control knock you flat on your ass; When you lose a job, fear contracting a gnarly virus, process a divorce, deal with a lawsuit or some other seriously effed up event?
I mean… the easiest route is victimhood… to bitch and complain, but at some point we get to a point where we can clearly see that isn’t working. So, how do you acknowledge the pain you’re going through and at the same time, find some relief? And, what on earth are you supposed to do if you feel helpless, out of control, and super alone? Don’t worry… I gottchu.
In this episode, I dig into how to stay grounded and positive during a really, rough life event… Like, #TheRona You’ll learn 8 tangible (and pretty easy to implement) tools you can immediately use to shift your perspective around your current set of circumstances.
This pod explores:
- How your chosen perspective completely dictates your reality
- Why an attitude of gratitude may NOT be first on the list
- Details on an awesome “no complaining” challenge
- Where to look for inspiration when you are down in the fuckin’ dumps
NEW *FREE* HYPNOSIS MEDITATION ON FEAR + ANXIETY
READY TO RELEASE THAT PENT UP ANXIETY AND FEAR?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
I’ve been hearing that many of you have been battling some seeeerious anxiety due the craziness of recent current events. Anxious AF, amiright!? I feel you. I really do. I wanted to create a resource to help you cope with the new crop of fears and anxieties that have been poppin’ up so I made an awesome hypnosis track for you! And no need to freak out about hypno… It’s basically just meditation with a goal. So, you won’t be clucking like a chicken or any of that booooshit. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right and get your peace on! #yourewelcome
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE. JOIN THE CLUB.
- Grab your FREE Anxiety + Fear Hypnosis Meditation
- Grab your seat at my new workshop!! FOR FREE!!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- Not Another Self-Help Podcast
- POD #315: 9 Ways to Cultivate Optimism
- POD #338: The Real Reasons Your Mad + Sad, Part 1
- POD #339: The Real Reasons Your Mad + Sad, Part 2
- POD #340: Ew, COVID! How to Cope With the Pandemic Without Losing Your Shit
- POD #341: 30+ Uplifting + Inspiring Stories to Boost Your Mood During this Shit Time
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go to http://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!