OOne of the most amazing things about our current social climate is the influx of personal growth concepts and ideas. Although it’s been beautiful to see the self-help space blossom and expand, there are certainly some ways in which these concepts can stir up problems and sticking points.
For instance… Ever have a situation where you’re all pumped up to speak up for yourself and the other person does NOT react well? Or have you ever heard a new podcast or read a book and your first thought was that you HAVE TO tell your sister about it because Lawd, knows she needs it… and you completely forget to look at the application to YOUR life? Or maybe you’ve fallen into a hoarding pattern… where you collect program after program or book after book and you don’t actually implement what you’re learning. Or maybe they simply collect dust on your bookshelf or hard drive.
If any of those examples rings a bell, you’ll #def want to catch this episode. I share 5 ways self-help can go wrong and what you can do about it. And, trust, the remedies are actually super simple. Have a listen, call yourself out if needed, and get your ass back to your powerful life.
This pod explores:
- Why some of your friends/fam may not be that interested (at all) in hearing about your personal growth
- Why thinking “I’ve already dealt with this!” will actually set you back and how to shift your thinking to something more powerful
- How to know if you are a personal development “collector” and how to actually IMPLEMENT what you’ve been learning
- How to check that you aren’t branding someone as “toxic” simply so you can avoid a tough convo
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- Grab your seat at my new workshop!! FOR FREE!!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- POD #273 – How to Share Personal Development with Others
- POD #262 – I Thought I Already Dealt with This! Why Your Personal Development Journey is never ‘Done’
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!