22 Apr Tough Convos 101[TJJS:EP250]
Ever wonder why having difficult conversations causes soooo much anxiety, often leaving you tongue-tied, frustrated with how you’re getting your point across, and down-right bummed-the-fuck-out? It can be super stressful to approach a sticky topic with someone in your life, especially if you are anticipating a less than enthusiastic response. Believe it or not, there are actually a handful of things you can totally shift in your approach in order to get your message across in a MUCH more effective way. You know, without throwing your husband’s shoes at him.
This episode targets 6 steps you can easily employ to feel much more powerful when you tell your mother-in-law to stop trying to parent your kids. Or whatever other challenging topic you need to address. You’ll learn the most effective way to communicate your needs (and in turn get what you want) without feeling like a big ol’ asshole.
This pod explores:
- What you need to do BEFORE you have a tough conversation in order to set yourself up for success
- How to begin a conversation in such a way that the other party is totally willing to hear you out
- How to get really clear on what you’re asking for or requesting
- How to own your shit and feel good about what you’re expressing, even if the other person isn’t diggin’ it
YOU ON THE RETREAT VIP LIST YET?
get your ass on this little list right HERE or click the image to the right. Can’t wait to hug you #IRL!
Be the FIRST to hear about the extra discounts, bonuses, and secret offers!
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE. JOIN THE CLUB.
- Get on the Retreat VIP list!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- POD #200 – What No One Ever Taught You About Boundaries
How to Leave iTunes Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on iTunes” button below or go to http://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open the podcast into your personal iTunes account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!