17 Sep TJJS:EP20:Compliments + Criticisms: Why They Both Don’t Matter
Posted at 23:00h in The Joy Junkie Show Podcast
Ever find yourself so fully invested in how others perceive you that you base your entire self-worth on how you are received? As long as you are accepted and admired, then you must be valuable? Find yourself destroyed and devastated by criticisms? This pod explores our natural human tendency to attach ourselves to what others think of us, in turn, radically affecting our self-esteem and self-worth. Tune in to find out 3 easy tools you can use to begin finding your power internally instead of from external approval.
The program mentioned in this episode is no longer available, but why not grab this FREE eWorkbook teaching you how to stand up for yourself without being a dick? Um. Yes, please.
How to Leave iTunes Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on iTunes” button below or go to https://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open the podcast into your personal iTunes account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes