18 Aug The Joy Junkie’s Guide To Time Management [TJJS:EP312]
Ever feel like no matter what you do, you simply never have enough time? Perhaps you are constantly putting out fires, running on autopilot, all the while watching shit pile up that you swore you were going to handle two weeks ago. Ever find yourself volunteering for an extra project or an extra whateverthefuck that ends up leaving you feeling both obligated and stress to the max? Or perhaps your method of staying on top of things is a system of piles and stacks, sticky notes and memos, without a solid understanding of what really needs attention. So, you just constantly put out fires. And more fires. Until you, yourself, burn the fuck out.
Sound familiar? If you are used to constant overwhelm and doing everything your god-dammed self, it’s likely that you could use a bit of knowledge on good ol’ time management. It’s time to break out of the rat race that leaves you feeling constantly behind, exhausted, and frazzled. In this week’s show, I sound off on seven things you can immediately implement to usher in more peace, ease, and calm. Hell. Yes.
This pod explores:
- How to make your to-do list and calendar your friends (instead of arch rivals)
- The one tip you MUST employ to eliminate the stress of your commitments
- My favorite tool to dissect your never-ending to-do list into easy and manageable chunks
- The two places you are likely making your job waaaay harder and what to do about it
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE. JOIN THE CLUB.
- Grab your seat at my new workshop!! FOR FREE!!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- POD #227 – How to Say “No” (And NOT Feel Guilty)
How to Leave iTunes Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on iTunes” button below or go to https://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open the podcast into your personal iTunes account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!