If any of this sounds familiar, congrats, you’re totally normal. We don’t consciously decide to become blamers, but it often becomes our go-to behavior when we’re unhappy with something or someone in our lives. It’s MUCH easier to stand in blame (and we’re also conditioned to do so) than it is to search for your role in the matter. So, how does one go about letting go of blame?
In this week’s episode, I look at why we tend to immediately blame others, or things outside our control, why it’s a trap and totally ineffective, and what you can actually DO about it. And, trust… Get ready to feel a shit-ton better and massively more powerful.
This pod explores:
- Our biological need to find the culprit and why we often turn to blame (often without realizing it)
- Two major consequences that occur if we choose blame over self-care
- How blame and forgiveness are related and how you can forgive and still establish boundaries
- Journal prompt Q’s for you to pin-point where you get blame-trapped
THE EVENT MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
YOU CAN SNAG ALL THE LATEST IN FREE GOODS BY CLICKING HERE.
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- POD #148 – What it Really Means to Forgive Yourself
- “Working Tomorrow” Scene from the 1999 cult class, Office Space, starring Ron Livingston and Jennifer Aniston
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!