Kids are often far more savvy than we give them credit for and chances are, your little love will comprehend more about this journey than you realize. In this episode, I look at 7 steps you can immediately take to start sharing some of your self-help work with your Littles. And, trust… as they usually do, it’s likely they’ll teach you a thing or two as well.
This pod explores:
- The number one thing you HAVE TO start fostering in your children if you want to equip them to manage life’s roller coasters
- What my pops used to do after he lost his shit on me (or my bros) and how it was one of the biggest learning lessons of my life (And why you should start doing it too)
- How to develop daily self-help habits with your kiddos
- Why it really doesn’t always matter what you say to them… and what really matters
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- Jimmy Kimmel clip – interviews with children
- Jessica’s Daily Affirmation – little girl speaking kindly to herself in the mirror
- “Giant, Adult Baby” clip from SNL featuring Will Ferrell
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!