Ever see super confidant people and wonder how the hell they actually like themselves so much? Wish you could look in the mirror and actually like who you see? I used to think the same thing too until I realized that I actually had the power to change how I viewed myself. I learned that it was actually up to ME how I felt about myself and I didn’t have to invest all my happiness in everyone else’s opinion. Whaaaa!!? Yeah. No shit.
Here’s the problem: No one ever teaches you how to love yourself… or speak kindly to yourself… or pay attention to your needs. After years of figuring this out on my own, I’ve put together 6 simple things you can start doing TODAY to help catapult your journey of self-love. [Hint: It’s actually not about finding the perfect job or the perfect mate that allows you start loving yourself. [#spoileralert]
This pod explores:
- How to make sure you have time for YOU on your calendar
- How to make friends with the voices in your head
- How pride can actually be one of the biggest helpers in self-love
- Why you MUST pay attention to your own personal development
THE EVENT MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
YOU CAN SNAG ALL THE LATEST IN FREE GOODS BY CLICKING HERE.
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- Pod #166 – How to Deal with the Great Friendship Break-Up
- Pod #218 – What to Do When You’re Stressed-the-F-out
- Pod #219 – When a Friend Breaks Up with You (or Totally Ghosts You)
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!