30 Jun Spicing Up Date Night And Keeping Your Love Alive [TJJS:EP305]
Spicing Up Date Night
Recently a listener wrote in to the show sharing her woes surrounding her tenured relationship that had entered into the oh-so-boring world of dull-ass date nights. Perhaps you know the drill. The same restaurants. Ordering the same foods. The same stale conversations. Or perhaps, not much conversation at all. The same sexual positions. Rinse. Repeat. Blaaaaaah.
If you have found yourself in this precarious situation, you are most certainly not alone. Even the happiest couples [points to self] can fall into these patterns. It is damn-near impossible NOT to fall into some kind of rhythm, routine, or habit while in a long-term relationship. Layer in stressful jobs, family drama, and making sure you don’t fuck up your kids and you have a lovely recipe for some ho-hum date nights, amiright!?
In this week’s show, I sound off on three tactics to igniting your love life through spicy AF date nights, fun ways to deeply connect, and easy go-tos that won’t leave you feeling like you have to put one more god-damned thing on your to-do list. Get your pen and paper ready because this episode is bursting at the seams with a litany of ideas to keep you excited for your next date night instead of, you know… faking that headache. Again.
This pod explores:
- How to have a successful convo with your partner about how you want to switch up date night (without inferring that’s it’s *their* fault and/or cuing their defensiveness)
- How to create a date night “system” that works for both of you
- Tons of super easy (and affordable) ideas to spice up your conversations, your activities, and your bedroom shenanigans
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE. JOIN THE CLUB.
- Grab your seat at my new workshop!! FOR FREE!!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- POD #255 – Organized AF: How to Implement Household Systems for Far Less Stress and Overwhelm
- The 5 Love Languages
- The Gottman Institute
- Gottman Card Decks
- Card Decks by Best Self Co.
- The Book of Questions by Gregory Stock Ph.D.
- Unbox Love
How to Leave iTunes Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on iTunes” button below or go to http://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open the podcast into your personal iTunes account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!