But… something we haven’t talked about as much on the pod is the multitude of other ways that your relationships start to change as you begin to grow and take a stand for yourself. And, often, when you’re in the painful, murky waters of looking at all your shit, you just want to know that something good is going to be on the other side. I mean… tell me that I will love my life even if I’m setting all these boundaries… it won’t always be this hard, right? RIGHT!?
So, this week, I thought I would dig into 6 ways that self-love radically impacts your relationships FOR THE BETTER. So, that you can look at this journey through the lens of what you’re gaining instead of what feels painful. Have a listen and change your perspective on this challenge we call Personal Growth.
This pod explores:
- How loving yourself changes how you address what you need in a given relationship
- How self-love changes how much you blame others (like, if only my mom wasn’t such a nag… )
- How valuing yourself changes the sorts of relationships you are willing to tolerate
- The absolute BEST side effect of cultivating your worth and self-love (Hint: It involves other badasses)
THE EVENT MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
YOU CAN SNAG ALL THE LATEST IN FREE GOODS BY CLICKING HERE.
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- Pod #151 – Letting Go of Blame
- Pod #170 – 5 Reasons You Need to Be More Selfish
- Go HERE to check out a ton of pods, articles, and vids I’ve done on self-love
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!