13 Jan 7 Reasons Goals Fail + How to Make Sure Yours Don’t [TJJS:EP284]
Reasons Goals Fail
reasons goals fail
At the start of every year, it’s likely you get pumped up and excited to make some serious change. You decide on a handful of things that you are GOING to conquer this year, god-damn-it! But what actually makes those goals a reality?
Throughout my decade-plus in this work, I have found that noble intentions have very little to do with bringing goals to fruition. Good ol’ fashioned gumption and desire are not enough to make your dreams come true. [sad trombone]
But never fear, this episode targets seven ways people tend to sabotage their own goals (without even realizing it) and how you can set yourself up to slaaaaay all your goals. It’s not rocket science, but if you can employ some of these easy tactics, you will kill all your 2019 goals! Yes, please!
This pod explores:
- My favorite tool to use to ensure you are tackling this goal for YOU (instead of mom/fam/boss/society)
- The number one way people lose steam while working towards a goal and how you can smoothly move beyond this obstacle like a BOSS
- Why you need accountability and people in your life to support you and what to do if you don’t
- How to keep your self-talk on point so you are constantly encouraged, kicking ass, and taking names
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
CREADY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE. JOIN THE CLUB.
- Grab your seat at my new workshop!! FOR FREE!!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- POD #131 – How To Stop Talking Shit to Yourself
- POD #200 – What No On Ever Taught You About Boundaries
- POD #283 – How to Make Epic Shit Happen in 2019
- Annie Grace of This Naked Mind – Alcohol Experiment resource Amy mentioned
How to Leave iTunes Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on iTunes” button below or go to http://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open the podcast into your personal iTunes account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!