So, maybe you want to start dating again. Or perhaps you’re dying to start your own biz. Or maybe you’re dying to lose that damn extra weight. Or apply for your dream job. Or fill-in-the-blank. And yet, you haven’t started yet because this voice in your head screams, “I’m not ready!!”
So, you put it off a bit longer with a litany of excuses. “I’ll start dating again after I lose 20 pounds.” “I’ll start my biz after I take another marketing course.” “Well, I can’t go back to the gym until I’ve built up more muscle.” I mean… Sound familiar?
Listen, trust. I get it. Putting yourself out there is scary as all shit. But like Michael Jordan says, “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” It’s not about being perfect, and it’s not even about being really ready, it’s simply about taking action. In spite of your fear.
This week on the pod, I’m joined by my dear friend and colleague, Becca Tracey, as we dig into the major hurdles we face as we start to get ourselves out into the world and how we can look fear in the face and still choose bravery and action.
This pod explores:
- Becca’s personal story of bravely starting her business in a van (yes, you read that right) and how that was the best choice to get her into action
- The biggest lie people buy into about “being ready” to put themselves out there
- What separates the “DOers” from the “Not Readys”
- How to navigate fear that arrises when you attempt something new and scary
THE EVENT MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
YOU CAN SNAG ALL THE LATEST IN FREE GOODS BY CLICKING HERE.
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!