15 Jul I Thought I Already Dealt with This! Why Your Personal Development Journey is Never ‘Done’ [TJJS:EP262]
Personal Development Is Never Done
personal development is never done
You spent years in therapy dealing with your “family of origin” issues, so #WTF does dad still trigger you like crazy? You learned how to deal with your inner critic, so why do you still beat yourself up time and again? You know how to speak up for yourself, but you let your MIL run all over you yesterday. So what gives?
Well, my friend, this lovely little personal development journey you’ve got here… NEVER ENDS. And, that doesn’t mean that your life doesn’t get a shit-ton better and have you all empowered, but it DOES mean that you will likely contend with hardship and triggers for the rest of your life… PD just helps you engage with those triggers and hardships in a more empowered way.
If you’ve ever judged your own personal growth journey and said things like, “I thought I already worked through this shit!” then this episode is a must-listen. I address 5 concepts that can help you alter your perspective around your own growth which will leave you #relieved and excited about the journey instead of judging it.
This pod explores:
- Why personal growth isn’t a “one and done” sort of process and how to view it in a more empowering light
- My favorite question to ask yourself when old shit surfaces again (Ugh. I know)
- How to make sure you stay on track with your personal growth journey
DEEP, DOWN + DIRTY VIP LIST!
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
WANNA BE THE FIRST TO KNOW WHEN THE NEXT DDD IS OPEN FOR REG?
OF COURSE, YOU DO!
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE. JOIN THE CLUB.
- Grab your seat in the Workshop!
- Get on the Deep, Down + Dirty VIP list!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
How to Leave iTunes Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on iTunes” button below or go to http://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open the podcast into your personal iTunes account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!