04 Jun New Level, New Devil: How Your Inner Critic Grows as You Grow [TJJS:EP206]
new level, new devil
Recently, I received an email from a listener who has diligently been working with her tools to combat her inner critic, but she’s noticed that as she has grown, shifted, and changed, so too, has her inner critic. Hello, new level, new devil!
Maybe you can relate? Maybe you’ve been plowin’ along on your personal development journey… reading books, listening to pods, using your tools, and then BAM! Your inner critic shows up in a louder, sneakier, or scarier way. First off, no worries… this just means you’re on the right track and second, there are tons of things you can do to catch this little bugger at this new stage.
Have a listen to this pod where I share 5 things you can do to up your inner-shit-talker rebuttal game so you can feel waaaay more confident that you are actually still in control, tweak your new, powerful, positive self-talk, and feel like you’re still moving in the right direction (and actually kinda #slaying).
This pod explores:
- The multiple ways your inner critic may have changed as you have grown (some may actually surprise you!)
- How to develop new self-talk to work with your inner critic at this stage of the journey
- How to actually get ahead of your inner critic instead of waiting to refute (plus, it feels waaaay better)
- How the skill of “curiosity” will knock your inner critic out faster than you can say “new level, new devil”
Swing by our info page or click the image to the right to check out what you can expect, what our program covers and grab your spot at this special event!
MEET ME AT THE BEACH!
TANNING, TACOS, + TRANSFORMATION CONFERENCE REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
How to Leave iTunes Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on iTunes” button below or go to http://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open the podcast into your personal iTunes account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!