Maybe you can relate? Maybe you’ve been plowin’ along on your personal development journey… reading books, listening to pods, using your tools, and then BAM! Your inner critic shows up in a louder, sneakier, or scarier way. First off, no worries… this just means you’re on the right track and second, there are tons of things you can do to catch this little bugger at this new stage.
Have a listen to this pod where I share 5 things you can do to up your inner-shit-talker rebuttal game so you can feel waaaay more confident that you are actually still in control, tweak your new, powerful, positive self-talk, and feel like you’re still moving in the right direction (and actually kinda #slaying).
This pod explores:
- The multiple ways your inner critic may have changed as you have grown (some may actually surprise you!)
- How to develop new self-talk to work with your inner critic at this stage of the journey
- How to actually get ahead of your inner critic instead of waiting to refute (plus, it feels waaaay better)
- How the skill of “curiosity” will knock your inner critic out faster than you can say “new level, new devil”
THE EVENT MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
YOU CAN SNAG ALL THE LATEST IN FREE GOODS BY CLICKING HERE.
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!