22 Dec 6 Ways To Manage + Recover from Holiday Stress [TJJS:EP327]
manage and recover from holiday stress
Even though the holiday season is supposed to be all merry and bright and full of glad tidings, it’s quite certain that you’ve found yourself engaged with total overwhelm, buckling from the stress, and dangerously approaching burnout. Although fun and festive, it can take a sheer act of god to keep you from losing your ever-lovin’ mind during the chaos of this time of year, amiright!?
If it’s not the multitude of gifts to buy or the food to prep, then it’s surely the family drama or workplace obligations that bring you to your breaking point. And while you’re spending money on shit you don’t want to buy or baking food for people you don’t even enjoy very much, you find yourself wondering why the fucking peace on earth has eluded you. But, lord help you if you don’t show up to the office party with the secret santa gift or all hell might break loose if you tell the in-laws you can’t make it this year.
If you have found yourself overloaded by holiday stress and obligations, get ready for a huge sigh of relief. On this week’s show, I sound off on six things you can start doing immediately to relinquish all the holiday overwhelm and chaos so you can actually enjoy the things about this time of year that truly mean the most to you.
This pod explores:
- How your attachment to things being P E R F E C T may be causing you unnecessary stress and overwhelm
- My favorite tool to figure out exactly how (and with whom) I want to spend my time and energy
- How to decline unwanted invitations with the utmost grace and kindness… because, you need some downtime, Babycakes!
- How to not get sucked into other people’s holiday stress and obligations
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE. JOIN THE CLUB.
- Grab your seat at my new workshop!! FOR FREE!!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- Submit your burning Qs to me and Andrea at NotAnotherPod.com
- “SEAGULLS! (Stop It Now)” — A Bad Lip Reading of The Empire Strikes Back
- POD #277 – 5 Ways to Gain More Peace
- POD #227 – How to Say “No” (And Not Feel Guilty)
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go to https://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!