06 Jan How to Make Epic Shit Happen in 2019 [TJJS:EP283]
Make Shit Happen In 2019
make shit happen in 2019
If you’re like most people, you have an overwhelming sense of excitement and ambition come the new year. Also like most people, perhaps you hit Jan gang-busters-style, but when Feb rolls around you have slowly begun to lose steam, fervor, and action. Many people (and maybe YOU) enter the New Year with many plans and intentions, but somehow end up a bit off track sooner than later.
In this episode, I address the biggest obstacles people unknowingly establish for themselves when crafting New Year’s goals and “resolutions”. Yep, you read that right… many people actually make their job a shit-ton harder by not setting themselves up for success to begin with. I also share my personal planning tool I use to ensure I establish solid goals in aaaaall areas of my life (not just fitness and money… but, yes, those too). Be sure to grab your free planning guide so you can plan and organize a seriously epic 2019 by figuring out what categories in which you would like to make headway. Plus, you’ll have a sexy, little worksheet to record all your brilliance!
This pod explores:
- The two biggest mistakes people make when crafting goals for the new year
- How to assess where you are in your life now and where you want to be in a year’s time
- How to create goals that are really about YOUR fulfillment, are totally attainable, and light you up
- Why you probably don’t want to celebrate your 2018 accomplishments, but you kinda, absolutely MUST
FREE PLANNING GUIDE WITH THIS EPISODE!
GRAB YOURS BELOW!
Did you grab your free planning guide that accompanies this episode? Get on it, Babycakes! Here’s the deal: our brain takes things waaaaay more seriously when we get out of our heads and get our thoughts/commitments out on paper. It’s like, science. So, OF COURSE I want you to make some serious changes and make shit happen in 2019, so be sure you have your Pod #283 planning guide with you while you (re) listen to this pod so you can get into some serious action. Trust… if you just listen and don’t DO, you’re not going to change a damn thing. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image above to get your freebies sent directly to your inbox! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE. JOIN THE CLUB.
- Grab your seat at my new workshop!! FOR FREE!!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
How to Leave iTunes Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on iTunes” button below or go to https://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open the podcast into your personal iTunes account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!