One listener was unclear on knowing the difference between taking some down for herself and when she was slipping into isolating behavior. I mean… she does have 2 kids, a hubs, and a full-time job to worry about, so is she just trying to chill-the-F-out at the end of the day or is she running from her probs? Ever wonder if your “relaxation behaviors” are actually good for you? Yep. Have a listen, my friend.
Another listener wanted to figure out why she couldn’t just “get over it” or “let it go” after she got into an argument/discussion with her partner. Why did she feel so unresolved? Why did she still have pent-up emotion about the whole thing? If you’ve ever felt like you resolved something with your spouse but somehow you just don’t feel resolved, you’ll have to have a listen.
Finally, I answer a question posed by a listener worried that her partner never owns or even acknowledges his shit… his piece in the matter. Like, any matter. As he continues to turn the blame on her, she has been left wondering if she is #cray or if he’s simply not taking any responsibility. Never fear… I sound off on the exact way to approach an instance like this!
This pod explores:
- How to know if you are just chillin’ out with yo’ glass of wine/netflix/online shopping or if you are actually running away from shit you are afraid to face (you’ll probably be surprised by my answer!)
- How to really “get over” an argument with your partner
- How to figure out what your fights with your partner are really about (It’s actually NOT about leaving the shoes out, the unpaid bill, or who’s taking Brayden to soccer practice)
- The number one question you need to ask your spouse so they actually start listening to you (I know. No shit.)
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- “Big Brain on Brad” Scene from the 1994 cult classic, Pulp Fiction, starring John Travolta and Samuel L. Jackson
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!