30 Dec 6 Things You Must Address for a Happy Life [TJJS:EP282]
Live a Happy Life
live a happy life
So… You’ve checked all the boxes. You got a good education. You settled down and got married. You pursued the career. You even bought the house, had the kids, the whole thing. And yet, you still wake up some days wondering, “Is this all there is? Is thisit?” And maybe you even ask yourself, “What can’t I just be fucking HAPPY!? What is the secret to happiness!!?”
I mean, you SHOULD be, right? You checked all those god-damned boxes. You did all the things. All the things that are supposed to yield happiness and somehow you’re still coming up empty. I mean… WTF!?
You wouldn’t believe how incredibly common this is. Like, staggeringly common. We live in a society that tells us how we should live our lives and in turn, how we should feel about it. So, you get to this stage of the game and you’re like, wait a minute, why don’t I feel happy?
In this week’s episode, I spill 6 suuuuper common ways you may be stifling your own happiness and ALL of them are typically done subconsciously… so yeah, you prob have no idea you’re even doing them! Have a listen and get your happy back. Boom.
This pod explores:
- Why your value system is EVERYTHING and probably the biggest factor in your personal joy (even though it’s such a YAWN! topic… I get it)
- Why your routine and auto-pilot schedule may be squashing your happiness + how to shift it
- How to navigate the constant need for approval… ugh
- How to make choices on purpose instead of constantly residing in SHOULDsville, USA
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
CREADY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE. JOIN THE CLUB.
- Grab your seat at my new workshop!! FOR FREE!!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- POD #166 – How to Deal with The Great Friendship Break-up
How to Leave iTunes Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on iTunes” button below or go to http://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open the podcast into your personal iTunes account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!