10 Jun 5 Ways to Let Go of Judgement (Especially If You Think You Don’t Judge) [TJJS:EP257]
Let Go of Judgement
let go of judgement
You’d like to think you’re a super evolved person… all open-minded. Super embracive of everyone.
But, then you see someone on social media and you make up a whole story about who they are… without knowing a damn thing about them. Or maybe you’re hangin’ with your best buds and you find yourself talking shit about someone who you both work with… without knowing all the facts.
Before you start beating yourself up for being a judgey judgerson, please know that we ALL do this. Most of the time it’s a complete reflex… a knee-jerk reaction. And… and there is a way to start questioning your judgemental instincts. So, let’s grow a bit, shall we?
In this episode, I share five specific tactics you can employ to break you out of your concrete conclusions and assumptions and step into a place of genuine curiosity and inclusivity for everyone you engage with. Because, I’m assuming you’d appreciate the same grace from others, amiright?
This pod explores:
- The first place to look if you think you don’t ever judge others
- My favorite mantra to snap me out of a judgemental spiral
- What to do with your thought process when you find yourself making up stories about other people
- How all this stuff actually reflects your own judgement of self (oh, shit!!) and what to do about it
YOU ON THE RETREAT VIP LIST YET?
get your ass on this little list right HERE or click the image to the right. Can’t wait to hug you #IRL!
Be the FIRST to hear about the extra discounts, bonuses, and secret offers!
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE. JOIN THE CLUB.
THIS WEEK’S POD SPONSOR:
Check out www.FABFITFUN.com and use the code junkie so you can save $10 off your first box, making it only $39.99!! Treat yourself! #fabfitfunpartner
- Get on the Retreat VIP list!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- POD #151 – Letting Go of Blame
How to Leave iTunes Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on iTunes” button below or go to http://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open the podcast into your personal iTunes account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!