But, then you see someone on social media and you make up a whole story about who they are… without knowing a damn thing about them. Or maybe you’re hangin’ with your best buds and you find yourself talking shit about someone who you both work with… without knowing all the facts.
Before you start beating yourself up for being a judgey judgerson, please know that we ALL do this. Most of the time it’s a complete reflex… a knee-jerk reaction. And… and there is a way to start questioning your judgemental instincts. So, let’s grow a bit, shall we?
In this episode, I share five specific tactics you can employ to break you out of your concrete conclusions and assumptions and step into a place of genuine curiosity and inclusivity for everyone you engage with. Because, I’m assuming you’d appreciate the same grace from others, amiright?
This pod explores:
- The first place to look if you think you don’t ever judge others
- My favorite mantra to snap me out of a judgemental spiral
- What to do with your thought process when you find yourself making up stories about other people
- How all this stuff actually reflects your own judgement of self (oh, shit!!) and what to do about it
THE EVENT MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
YOU CAN SNAG ALL THE LATEST IN FREE GOODS BY CLICKING HERE.
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
THIS WEEK’S POD SPONSOR:
Check out www.FABFITFUN.com and use the code junkie so you can save $10 off your first box, making it only $39.99!! Treat yourself! #fabfitfunpartner
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- POD #151 – Letting Go of Blame
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!