01 Nov 7 Ways to Cultivate Self-Trust [TJJS:EP367]
how to trust yourself
I can’t tell you the countless times I have heard someone say, “I can’t trust myself.” Whether it be trusting their ability to make decisions, attracting the right person into their love life, making sound judgements around money, or following through on a commitment, it has certainly been a common theme.
Maybe you can relate. Maybe you find yourself wanting to create change in your life, but you keep reminding yourself of the past, situations you fucked up, and landing you in the land of self-distrust. Maybe you made a bad financial decision a while back and now you don’t trust yourself to make another move because you’re sure you’ll mess it up. So, you remain stagnant and paralyzed by fear. Or maybe you found out a close friend or lover was not who they said they were. And, now you wonder if you can rely on your intuition or judgement of character. So, you guard yourself from others and isolate.
Please know that if you have learned to stop trusting yourself, you can certainly learn to start. In this week’s show, I break down seven easy steps you can take to start learning to trust yourself, acknowledging just how far you’ve come, and start taking action toward your dreams.
This pod explores:
- The number one thing you must STOP saying if you want to start trusting yourself
- My favorite exercise to tally all the ways you ARE super trustworthy
- Why you tend to sabotage yourself and cement the notion that you can’t be trusted
- The common language your Inner Critic will use to say you aren’t trustworthy
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE. JOIN THE CLUB.
- Grab your seat at my workshop!! FOR FREE!!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies.
- POD #251: Breaking the Cycle of Self-Sabotage
- POD #272 How to Trust Others (When You Totally Don’t Trust Others)
- POD #289: Forgiving Others – Especially When They Don’t Deserve It
- POD #348: Self-Forgiveness: Letting Go + Moving Beyond
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go to https://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!