If you’ve found yourself in this cycle, let me just say that you are soooo not alone. Our society is constantly telling us that we need to do and be everything for everyone and that faulty cycle is damn-near always a recipe for burnout, exhaustion, and overall unhappiness.
But, help is on the way. In this episode, I cover off six specific tactics you can use to start making yourself important again. And, don’t worry, you’re not going to all of a sudden “let everyone down” and be wracked with guilt. Have a listen and learn simple steps you can take TODAY to start making yourself a priority and, spoiler alert, you’ll actually be a way better person/sibling/parent/colleague/friend because of it.
This pod explores:
- How your perspective around self-care may be costing you your happiness
- How to use your voice in small ways that will dramatically increase your self-worth
- One of my favorite tools for speaking up without “opening a can of worms”
- Your number one source of support that you are likely overlooking
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- Grab my FREE eWorkbook: Stand Up for Yourself Without Being a Dick
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- Pod #98: 4 Reasons Why Selfish is the New Black
- Pod #227 – “No”vember: How to Say “No” (and Not Feel Guilty)
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!