03 Jun 6 Ways to Kick Procrastination in the Ass [TJJS:EP256]
How To Stop Procrastinating
how to stop procrastinating
Ever find yourself dragging your feet on something you know you must get done, but you just keep putting it off and putting it off? Um. Yeah. Me too. And so does everyone else. So what is this really about? Often it’s stuff we know will help us be more productive, change our quality of life, or make us healthier but we still put it off as long as we possibly can.
Well, there actually may be some concrete reasons WHY you’re doing the constant “feet drag” and understanding these reasons may just help you get into action sooner. You know… Instead of stressing the fuck out at the 11th hour. #thestruggleisreal
This pod explores:
- The two most common types of fear that holds us back from accomplishing our “to-do lists”
- Why your chosen “method” of accomplishing your task may be total self-sabotage [Hint: You can simply change the method]
- How to figure out if you really even want this “thing” in the first place (As in… does this really need to be on you to-do list to begin with?)
- How perfectionism is ruling the show and how to start letting go so you actually get shit done
YOU ON THE RETREAT VIP LIST YET?
get your ass on this little list right HERE or click the image to the right. Can’t wait to hug you #IRL!
Be the FIRST to hear about the extra discounts, bonuses, and secret offers!
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE. JOIN THE CLUB.
THIS WEEK’S POD SPONSOR:
Check out www.FABFITFUN.com and use the code junkie so you can save $10 off your first box, making it only $39.99!! Treat yourself! #fabfitfunpartner
- Get on the Retreat VIP list!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- Eat That Frog! By Brian Tracy
How to Leave iTunes Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on iTunes” button below or go to http://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open the podcast into your personal iTunes account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!