01 Jul 6 Ways to Stay Motivated [TJJS:EP260]
How To Stay Motivated
how to stay motivated/span>
So, you have this goal. This thing you desperately want to accomplish. Maybe it’s a Master’s Degree. Or maybe it’s booking a luxe vaca to Italy. Maybe it’s cleaning out your entire garage. Maybe losing that pesky 20lbs. so your knees didn’t hurt so damn much. And, yet, despite how much you really want this goal to be realized, you sometimes find yourself lacking motivation.
You look at that paper you have to turn in for your latest course or you look at your running shoes begging to be put on for that jog your promised you’d run and you just can’t seem to muster the strength to get into action. So, what’s the secret sauce that gets all those crazy-motivated peeps you see on Insta to actually accomplish all their dreams and goals?
So glad you asked, Babycakes. In this week’s show, I discuss 6 key elements that will help you stay in alignment with what you really want to accomplish and actually KEEP YOU IN ACTION. Get ready to switch up your mindset, change some of your approaches, and makes those goals a reality.
This pod explores:
- The number one thing you have to be clear on if you want to accomplish anything
- The secret to accomplishing big, hairy, scary goals
- My favorite motivation hack to keep you moving and kicking ass
DEEP, DOWN + DIRTY VIP LIST!
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
WANNA BE THE FIRST TO KNOW WHEN THE NEXT DDD IS OPEN FOR REG?
OF COURSE, YOU DO!
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE. JOIN THE CLUB.
- Get on the Deep, Down + Dirty VIP list!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- POD #234 – How to Make Epic Shit Happen in 2018
- POD #236 – 7 Reasons Goals Fail + How to Make Sure Yours Don’t
- POD #202 – How to Manifest Your Soulmate – PART 1
- POD #203 – How to Manifest Your Soulmate – PART 2
- You are a Badass at Making Money by Jen Sincero
How to Leave iTunes Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on iTunes” button below or go to http://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open the podcast into your personal iTunes account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!