Recently a listener reached out the show expressing her challenge with this specific issue. She was curious if there were any ways she could catch herself in the moment instead of dealing with “delayed regret”. Turns out, there are a number of things you can do, which I dig into on this week’s episode.
Additionally, another listener posed a question about how to have the tough convo with a family member you’ve deemed too toxic and abusive to stay connected to. Do you just say, “Hey, you’re a bit too abusive and toxic, so I’m out.”? Not exactly. But, not to fear, in this week’s mailbag episode, I share my favorite tips and tools for handling these tricky boundaries and how to speak up in a way that kicks the guilt to the curb and leaves you feeling confident and proud AF.
This pod explores:
- How to start speaking up even if you’re terrified and your track record isn’t stellar
- My favorite way to “catch yourself in the moment” so you can speak up when it really matters
- How to know if you need to kick someone to the curb or if you actually need to have a heartfelt conversation instead (You may be surprised at my answer!)
- Three steps to establishing boundaries that will have you speaking up in no time!
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- Grab your seat at my new workshop!! FOR FREE!!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- POD #156 – How-the-Hell to Speak Up for Yourself with Your Family
- POD #200 – What No One Ever Taught You About Boundaries
- POD #227 – How to Say “No” and Not Feel Guilty
- POD #250 – Tough Convos 101
- POD #281 – How to Stop Feeling Guilty
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!