30 Sep How To Share Personal Development With Others [TJJS:EP273]
How To Share Personal Development With Others
how to share personal development with others
Tell me if this sounds familiar. You’re mom/bestie/sister/co-worker starts complaining about something you used to totally struggle with and your first thought is, “OMG! I know the solution! Let me just tell her what she should do…” Don’t get me wrong. You’re not trying to be a boss-pants and all condescending, you just genuinely know of something that may help. Afterall, it helped you, so surely they want to hear about it!
So why would your sage advice fall on deaf ears? I’ll tell you why. (Of course, I will.) Often when you jump into the world of personal development, you start to make some seriously awesome strides and your first instinct is to share that with your closest circle. Yet, sometimes they aren’t so ready to hear you. So, what are you supposed to do… just let them suffer!?
If you’ve found yourself wanting to share your newfound love of personal growth with someone not-so-ready to listen, this episode is a MUST LISTEN. I sound off on four, specific ways you can share personal development tactics and concepts with those you care so much about… without coming across pushy.
This pod explores:
- The three ways people usually respond to “the new and improved YOU”
- Exactly what NOT to do if you want someone to hear you out
- How you can incorporate games and play into sharing your journey with others
- How to offer solutions in a super disarming, loving way
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE. JOIN THE CLUB.
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- POD #209 How to Teach Personal Development to Kids
How to Leave iTunes Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on iTunes” button below or go to http://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open the podcast into your personal iTunes account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!