27 May Organized AF: How to Implement Household Systems for Far Less Stress + Overwhelm [TJJS:EP255]
Get Organized AF
get organized af
Tell me if this sounds familiar: You get home and you’re like, “Omg, WTF am I going to make for dinner?” or you are about to leave the house and you’re like, “Did anyone take the dog out? Or feed him?” Or maybe everywhere you turn you just see stack after stack of shit you need to get to or pile after pile that you were sure someone else would have taken care of by now.
If you’re in the boat of constant stress and perpetual overwhelm, there is actually a pretty simple solution! In one word – SYSTEMS. Getting everything in your household (or life, for that matter) dialed in to a specific system. How amazing would it be if everyone in your household knew exactly who’s turn it was to walk the dog, do the laundry, or load the dishwasher? Better yet, what if you had you the buy-in of your kids? Or spouse? Or roommate? And how thrilling would it be if they were all actually excited to do it?
Seem like a pipe dream? It’s not, my friend. In this episode, I share a 7-step “system” to implementing… um, systems. Mr. Smith and I share how this has completely changed our home life for the better and the exact steps you can take to do the same for yours. Get ready for a shit ton more ease, peace, and order in your household!
This pod explores:
- How to figure out what things in your household MUST have a system
- How to get the buy-in of your new organizational ideas with everyone in the household… Kids, roommates, spouses, etc.
- The number one thing you need to let go of in order to create faaaaar less overwhelm
- Our specific “Smith Systems” we employ in our household to keep things running smooth and stress-free
YOU ON THE RETREAT VIP LIST YET?
get your ass on this little list right HERE or click the image to the right. Can’t wait to hug you #IRL!
Be the FIRST to hear about the extra discounts, bonuses, and secret offers!
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE. JOIN THE CLUB.
- Get on the Retreat VIP list!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- POD #253 – 6 Ways to Combat Overwhelm
- POD #214 – For the Love of Money – Part 1
- POD #215 – For the Love of Money – Part 2
How to Leave iTunes Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on iTunes” button below or go to http://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open the podcast into your personal iTunes account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!