31 May How To Deal When You’re Stressed AF [TJJS:EP349]
how to deal when you’re stressed
One. More. Thing. One more thing and you may just lose your god-damned mind. If one more person asks something of you… If one more task gets added to your to-do list… You may just Lose. Your. Shit.
We’ve all been in this crazy-ass-stressed-the-fuck-out place where we become, uh-hem, a little less than the best version of ourselves. We scream at our kids when they need something minimal. We lash out at our spouse, or friend, or co-worker when they are just trying to help. In essence, we become committed to being super stressed out and overwhelmed.
If this sounds like I have a hidden camera installed in your place, dude, you need to have a listen to this week’s pod. BTW, no camera (#creepy)… I’ve just been in this place far too many times to count. And in this episode, I discuss 8 simple things you can do to let go of the overwhelm, stress, and mortal combat that may be driving you to the brink of insanity. Say hello to some serious peace, tranquility, and happy spouses.
This pod explores:
- The three things you can do today to immediately slim down that never-ending to-do list… because, you need some free time, my friend
- My favorite way to jar my mind from going down the overwhelm rabbit hole and how this shift in focus will have you chillin’ out in no time
- How to figure out exactly what you need to say “yes” to and what you need to say “no” to when everything feels super important (Hint: not everything is important. For reals.)
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE. JOIN THE CLUB.
- Grab your seat at my workshop!! FOR FREE!!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- POD #227: No”Vember: How To Say “No” (And Not Feel Guilty)
- POD #268: Accepting Help from Others: Why You Need to + How to Start
- POD #338: The *Real* Reasons You’re Mad + Sad, Part 1
- POD #339 The *Real* Reasons You’re Mad + Sad, Part 2
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go to http://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!