20 May How To Apologize With Grace + Kindness [TJJS:EP254]
How To Apologize
how to apologize
You’ve made a mess. And you need to clean it up. But, GOD DAMN it’s so uncomfortable to apologize to someone when you’ve fucked up. What do you usually do instead? Maybe sweep it under the rug? Maybe try various acts of kindness so they magically get the hint that you’re sorry? Totally ghost them because it’s just tooooo embarrassing and shameful to face?
I get it. It is so uncomfortable and truly vulnerable to own up to your mistakes and actually ask for forgiveness from someone you have wronged. But, never fear, I’ve gottchu covered. In this episode, I share a 6 step process to delivering an effective and genuine apology. It may not be easy, but at least you can lay your head down at night knowing that you did your part.
This pod explores:
- The importance of asking permission to apologize (Wait, what? Yes, it’s a thing)
- The number one place you may get tripped up during an apology and how to avoid it
- How to shift from focusing on WHAT happened to how the other person FEELS
- What it really sounds like to own your shit
YOU ON THE RETREAT VIP LIST YET?
get your ass on this little list right HERE or click the image to the right. Can’t wait to hug you #IRL!
Be the FIRST to hear about the extra discounts, bonuses, and secret offers!
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE. JOIN THE CLUB.
- Get on the Retreat VIP list!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- POD #228 – How to Stop Apologizing and Over-Explaining
How to Leave iTunes Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on iTunes” button below or go to http://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open the podcast into your personal iTunes account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!