We’ve all been there. Up against seemingly insurmountable odds. Feeling like the only perspective is one of “well, my life fucking sucks”. Not a silver lining in sight. So, what is one to do when up against such challenges? So glad you asked.
In this episode, I cover off six, specific strategies you can employ to flip that frown upside down. (That was super lame, I know.) Believe it or not, all is not lost and there are actual steps you can take to get through this rough patch like a boss. You know… instead of downing a bottle of wine all by yourself on a Tuesday morning at 9am.
This pod explores:
- How to change your perspective around your circumstance even when it feels completely impossible
- My favorite “challenge” to give yourself that will totally change how shitty you feel
- How to set yourself up for success during this rough chapter in ways that may not have occured to you
- What self-care really looks like during these seasons [hint: it’s not bubble baths and mani/pedis]
THE EVENT MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
YOU CAN SNAG ALL THE LATEST IN FREE GOODS BY CLICKING HERE.
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- POD #131 – How to Stop Talking Shit to Yourself
- POD #208 – Dealing with Control Issues
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!