06 May 6 Ways To Get Through Shitty Situations Like A Boss [TJJS:EP252]
Get Through Shitty Situations
get through shitty situations
Shit has officially hit the fan. You just got laid off… or fired. You just went through a break-up. You lost someone super close to you. You got passed up for the promotion you thought you nailed. You just found out you have a condition that will require a scary-ass surgery. Your kid just got in legal trouble.
We’ve all been there. Up against seemingly insurmountable odds. Feeling like the only perspective is one of “well, my life fucking sucks”. Not a silver lining in sight. So, what is one to do when up against such challenges? So glad you asked.
In this episode, I cover off six, specific strategies you can employ to flip that frown upside down. (That was super lame, I know.) Believe it or not, all is not lost and there are actual steps you can take to get through this rough patch like a boss. You know… instead of downing a bottle of wine all by yourself on a Tuesday morning at 9am.
This pod explores:
- How to change your perspective around your circumstance even when it feels completely impossible
- My favorite “challenge” to give yourself that will totally change how shitty you feel
- How to set yourself up for success during this rough chapter in ways that may not have occured to you
- What self-care really looks like during these seasons [hint: it’s not bubble baths and mani/pedis]
YOU ON THE RETREAT VIP LIST YET?
get your ass on this little list right HERE or click the image to the right. Can’t wait to hug you #IRL!
Be the FIRST to hear about the extra discounts, bonuses, and secret offers!
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE. JOIN THE CLUB.
- Get on the Retreat VIP list!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- POD #131 – How to Stop Talking Shit to Yourself
- POD #208 – Dealing with Control Issues
How to Leave iTunes Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on iTunes” button below or go to http://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open the podcast into your personal iTunes account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!