25 Feb How To Get Rid Of The Takers In Your Life [TJJS:EP242]
Get Rid Of The Takers
get rid of the takers
If you took a look around you… to all of your close relationships, would they all be reciprocal? Do you have people in your world who constantly deposit into the “account” of your life or are they perpetually withdrawing? Do you ever feel like you give, and give, and give, and get nothing in return?
This episode is all about looking at your relationships through a different lens… by looking at who is and who is not contributing to your life. Have a listen and learn exactly how to identify the “takers” in your life, where we usually get tripped up, and what to do about it.
This pod explores:
- Perhaps the best metaphor EV-AH to analyze your relationships
- Where we usually get tripped up in wanting the best from people in our lives
- How to take an inventory of the people in your life and decide where you need to scale down
- What “charity” has to do with the “takers” in your life
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE. JOIN THE CLUB.
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- SNL Alum, Kristen Wiig playing her neurotic character, Judy Grimes, who constantly uses the phrase “just kidding”
How to Leave iTunes Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on iTunes” button below or go to http://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open the podcast into your personal iTunes account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!