25 Nov 5 Ways To Gain More Peace [TJJS:EP277]
Gain More Peace
gain more peace
You’ve added yet another item to your already-overloaded to-do list, and you hear a voice in your head scream, I DON’T HAVE TIME FOR THIS! But, do you take stuff off your plate? Nope. You continue to do, do, do and if you’re really honest, you are approaching total and complete burnout. #yikes
What would you rather feel besides all this stress, overwhelm, and angst? Um… Peace. A calm mind. A calm heart. A to-do list that feels ‘on purpose’ with what you really care about and not riddled with obligations and burdensome tasks. And, yet, it feels damn near impossible to get out of this loop of constant hussle, flurry, and task accumulation.
In this week’s show, I sound off on five things you can do TODAY to start shifting this paradigm. Believe it or not, there are actually plenty of things you can do to usher in some of that delicious peace you crave. Get ready to clear the chaos and make friends with serious ease and tranquility.
This pod explores:
- What you need to do each morning if you desire a peaceful day
- How to be a fierce guardian of what you allow into your mind so you can kick that stress to the curb
- Three things you likely ARE NOT doing that will immediately relieve overwhelm and create instant peace
- Why you might need to say “No” to some things you actually really want to do
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE. JOIN THE CLUB.
- Grab your seat at my new workshop!! FOR FREE!!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- POD #268 – Accepting Help From Others: Why You Need to + How to Start
- POD #167 – The Poison of Perfectionism + What to Do About It
- POD #255 – Organized AF: How to Implement Household Systems for Far Less Stress + Overwhelm
- POD #227 – “NO”vember: How to Say “No” + Not Feel Guilty
- The Adrenal Thyroid Revolution by Aviva Romm
How to Leave iTunes Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on iTunes” button below or go to http://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open the podcast into your personal iTunes account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!