If you’ve found yourself hell-bent on blaming and resenting your mother-in-law, your ex, your annoying colleague, or whoever, it’s likely that you’ve found yourself feeling angry, frustrated, and victim-y. Although the behavior of others can be infuriating and insidious, it’s actually up to YOU how much you continue to suffer over their deeds. Wait, WHAT!?
I know… It’s cray. But, listen up, babycakes. If you are committed to your blame, you are committed to your suffering. Period. But, not to fear, in this week’s pod episode, I sound off on five key steps you can take to let go of all your anger and resentment and leave these issues/people in the past so you can move forward into your brilliant life already!
This pod explores:
- Understanding what forgiveness IS and what it IS NOT (which might surprise you!)
- Why it’s important that you forgive but DON’T FORGET… because, boundaries.
- Figuring out what to say to yourself when you get super pissed at dad/boss/ex/religion, etc
- The two main factors you MUST focus on if you want to move beyond all this bitterness and hatred
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- Grab your seat at my new workshop!! FOR FREE!!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- POD #151 – Letting Go of Blame
- Flying Wish Paper
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!