24 Feb Forgiving Others – Especially When They Don’t Deserve It [TJJS:EP289]
So, your boss is a micromanaging asshat. Or your parents were pretty assholey to you while you were growing up. Or maybe your ex pulled some seriously shady shit. And let’s just say that the idea of ‘forgiveness’ seems at the very least, laughable, and at the most, completely impossible.
If you’ve found yourself hell-bent on blaming and resenting your mother-in-law, your ex, your annoying colleague, or whoever, it’s likely that you’ve found yourself feeling angry, frustrated, and victim-y. Although the behavior of others can be infuriating and insidious, it’s actually up to YOU how much you continue to suffer over their deeds. Wait, WHAT!?
I know… It’s cray. But, listen up, babycakes. If you are committed to your blame, you are committed to your suffering. Period. But, not to fear, in this week’s pod episode, I sound off on five key steps you can take to let go of all your anger and resentment and leave these issues/people in the past so you can move forward into your brilliant life already!
This pod explores:
- Understanding what forgiveness IS and what it IS NOT (which might surprise you!)
- Why it’s important that you forgive but DON’T FORGET… because, boundaries.
- Figuring out what to say to yourself when you get super pissed at dad/boss/ex/religion, etc
- The two main factors you MUST focus on if you want to move beyond all this bitterness and hatred
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
CREADY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE. JOIN THE CLUB.
- Grab your seat at my new workshop!! FOR FREE!!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- POD #151 – Letting Go of Blame
- Flying Wish Paper
How to Leave iTunes Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on iTunes” button below or go to http://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open the podcast into your personal iTunes account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!