26 Mar What to Do When You Feel Stuck [TJJS:EP196]
Recently a listener wrote in to the show, asking what to do when you find yourself feeling stuck. You know that racket, no? Stuck in a relationship… stuck in a soul-sucking job… stuck in a friendship that doesn’t serve you. The list goes on.
Many times, when we feel “stuck”, we look outside ourselves for the magic answer instead of addressing things that are totally within our power. Without knowing it, we fall into patterns and habits that ultimately leave us feeling stagnant and we forget to take action on the things that we already know bring us joy. Like, getting back to that knitting project you loved. Or picking up your guitar again. Whatever… you get the picture.
In this episode, I dig into seven different strategies and questions you can ask yourself to break out of your stuck-ness in order to create much more happiness and fulfillment. You may actually be super surprised how easy it can be!
This pod explores:
- Why you think you “don’t have a choice” and what the real truth is
- How to break up the monotony of your habits and switch shit up, creating much more momentum and movement
- How to clear out the clutter in your world that is unknowingly keeping you stuck-as-fuck
- Why you must create a plan if you want to change your current situation
- Pod #83 – How to Escape From a Shitty Job
- Pod #102 – Confession of a Life Coach with Anxiety Disorder
- Pod #183 – How to Make Shit Happen in 2017
- Pod #194 – How to Manifest Shit
How to Leave iTunes Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on iTunes” button below or go to https://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open the podcast into your personal iTunes account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!