Why does this happen? Like, over and over. I’ll tell you why: Because most of the time, we’re more concerned with being “right” than we are concerned about really, truly understanding our partner. But, they’re being so unreasonable! Um, yeah. So are you.
This episode is the first of a two part series which addresses communicating effectively with your partner. In this episode, we cover off the most common (and wildly unsuccessful) communication tactics that many couples employ to get their points across. This lesson is all about examining what hasn’t been working and calling it out so you can learn aaaall the effective tools next week. #yourewelcome
This pod explores:
- How your lack of communication may be taking years off your life (Totally serious)
- How your attachment to being “right” doesn’t allow your partner to hear you. Like, EVER.
- When you should absolutely NOT try to have a serious convo with your partner
- Two words you must eliminate if you want to start getting your point across
THE EVENT MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
YOU CAN SNAG ALL THE LATEST IN FREE GOODS BY CLICKING HERE.
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- John and Julie Gottman of The Gottman Institute – statistics quoted in podcast are from the book, The Relationship Cure
- Dr. Brene Brown – statistic quoted in podcast is from her book, Braving the Wilderness
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!