Ever have *that thing* where you make a positive life choice for yourself, like getting in shape, getting on medication, or choosing a new career path, and the peeps in your life are less than supportive? They say things like, “Why would you stick to that workout; You always give up on everything?” or “Do you want to be dependent on that crazy medication all your life?” or “Why don’t you get yourself a ‘real’ job?” Whether they mean well or not, it can be so discouraging (and downright infuriating) when the people in your life shoot down your excitement and enthusiasm for something you are #legit pumped about.
In this episode, I dissect a listener submission that asks, “How can I deal with all the naysayers and bullies that constantly make snide and hurtful remarks now that I’m committed and thrilled about my weight-loss process?” I discuss five strategies you can employ to get rid of the Negative Nelly’s in your life and speak up for yourself like the Confident Courtney that you are! Plus, I give you the exact words to say, so get your paper and pen handy!
This pod explores:
- The first step to take if you feel like the peeps in your life are N E G A T I V E
- How to prepare ahead of time for sticky get togethers, meet-ups and events that often leave you freaking out about what dipshit thing people may say to you
- Four specific tactics and approaches to take to speak up for yourself depending on who you are talking to
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- Grab your seat at my new workshop!! FOR FREE!!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- POD #191 – What to Do When Friends + Family Don’t Like Your Choices
- POD #200 – What No One Ever Taught You About Boundaries
- POD #250 – Tough Convos 101
- POD #313 – 4 Steps to Manifesting Dope-ass Friendships
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!