08 Sep 9 Ways To Cultivate Optimism [TJJS:EP315]
Recently a pod listener wrote to the show asking how one could actively cultivate optimism… especially if you happen to be a cynic, a skeptic, or tend toward pessimism. If you aren’t constantly shitting glitter, it’s likely that you’ve found yourself struggling to find the bright side or seeing that damn glass half full.
I feel you. With the advent of social media, it’s damn near impossible to pop online and NOT see something that makes you want to throw your phone/computer/tablet out the window… or at someone else. Not to mention those negative co-workers, family members, and well-meaning friends who seem to always focus on the shit storm in their lives rather than having an attitude of gratitude.
If you find it tough to stay positive and truly want to cultivate some kickass optimism, you won’t want to miss this episode. I sound off on nine, super simple tactics you can immediately implement to usher in some killer good vibes. Get ready to throw on those rose colored glasses, because when you stay in a positive mindset, you manifest a shit ton of more positivity in your life. #yesplease
This pod explores:
- What steps to take when shit hits the fan and you soooo aren’t feelin’ the optimism
- My favorite challenge to keep your mindset skewed toward the great things in your life
- How to use technology to condition an optimistic mindset
- How to create daily [and easy] practices that keep you vibin’ high
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE. JOIN THE CLUB.
- Grab your seat at my new workshop!! FOR FREE!!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- POD #273 – How to Share Personal Development with Others
- POD #298 – 4 Steps to Silencing Your Inner Shit Talker
How to Leave iTunes Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on iTunes” button below or go to http://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open the podcast into your personal iTunes account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!