09 Sep True Or False: Communication Edition, Volume 2 [TJJS:EP270]
It’s round two of ‘Quiz Time’ on the podcast! As you know, I love to talk about all things communication… How to speak up for yourself with that *one* family member, how to actually say ‘no’ to shit that isn’t serving you, and how to have tough conversations like a total badass. Last week, I thought it would be fun to quiz Mr. Smith on some of these communication principles. It turned out that I had so many scenarios that I had to make it a two-part series!
This week, you can further your communication acumen as we discuss statements that involve addressing sticky topics with your partner, how to best approach a tough convo, and what a solid boundary actually sounds like. Play along as I read six statements and see how you fare! #youvegotthis
This pod explores:
- The crucial element many people neglect when trying to establish a boundary
- How your self-worth is affected by your ability to speak up for yourself or not
- The most effective way to address your partner when they have straight pissed you off!
- How to communicate effectively with your fam, even when they are NOT happy with your choices
DEEP, DOWN + DIRTY VIP LIST!
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
WANNA BE THE FIRST TO KNOW WHEN THE NEXT DDD IS OPEN FOR REG?
OF COURSE, YOU DO!
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE. JOIN THE CLUB.
- Get on the Deep, Down + Dirty VIP list!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- POD #162 – The Pain Involved with Standing Up for Yourself
- POD #184 – True or False: Managing Your Inner Critic Edition
- POD #200 – What No One Ever Taught You about Boundaries
- POD #212 – What to Do When the People in Your Life Don’t Get Your Personal Growth Journey
- POD #269 – True or False: Communication Edition, v.1
How to Leave iTunes Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on iTunes” button below or go to http://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open the podcast into your personal iTunes account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!