02 Sep True or False: Communication Edition, Volume 1 [TJJS:EP269]
It’s quiz time on the podcast! Ok, so a bit of context: As you are likely well aware, I talk about all things communication a lot. Like, alot-alot. How to speak up for yourself effectively with your fam, friends, spouse, coworkers… How to establish boundaries… How to say “No” without being riddled with guilt. You know the drill.
Well, I thought it would be fun to give Mr. Smith a little True/False quiz on the show to see if I’ve been clear with my not-so-humble message. Play along as I read six statements related to communication and test out your communication savvy! And, don’t miss next week when I’ll school Mr. Smith on Communication Quiz, Volume 2! #HeSaysHesTheVoiceOfThePeopleSo…
This pod explores:
- The most important skill (above all else) you MUST master for effective communication (hint: most people actually ignore it altogether)
- When too much time has passed to circle back and apologize to someone you’ve wronged
- Exactly what to say if someone says something offensive in your company
- My favorite tool to enlist when you’re getting a bit too worked up/angry during an [uh-hem] “discussion”
DEEP, DOWN + DIRTY VIP LIST!
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
WANNA BE THE FIRST TO KNOW WHEN THE NEXT DDD IS OPEN FOR REG?
OF COURSE, YOU DO!
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE. JOIN THE CLUB.
- Get on the Deep, Down + Dirty VIP list!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- POD #184 – True or False: Managing Your Inner Critic Edition
- POD #254 – How to Apologize with Grace + Kindness
- POD #133 – When Grace and Kindness Don’t Work
How to Leave iTunes Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on iTunes” button below or go to http://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open the podcast into your personal iTunes account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!