22 Jul Mailbag 6.0: Relationship Edition – Overcoming Communication + Insecurity Issues [TJJS:EP263]
Communication And Insecurity Issues
communication and insecurity issues
Recently, a few listeners wrote in to the show sharing some current relationship struggles they had been up against. Perhaps you can relate to one of these scenarios.
One listener had been struggling with communication in her relationship because her partner looooooves to talk but she absolutely does not and it’s #def causing some serious relationship-ending probs. Another listener is currently struggling to let go of her partner’s romantic past and yet another is finding challenges working on her relationship because her partner doesn’t think anything is wrong and everything is her fault… how fun, right?
If you’ve battled communication issues or jealousy issues inside your romantic relationship, you are soooo not alone. Have a listen to this episode where I talk about ‘de-coding’ your partner’s communication (so you can actually get somewhere instead of fighting all the damn time) and what-the-hell you do with a partner who doesn’t think they need to work on anything. Like, at all. You actually don’t have to have your partner’s buy-in in order to shift your relationship dynamics. Pinky swear. Plus, I drop three tips you can immediately implement to get you out of a self-doubt spiral if you happen to be super insecure about your partner’s past.
This pod explores:
- Why you don’t always have to communicate with words (Wait, whaaaaa!? Yep. Imma teach ya.)
- What your partner is really saying when they complain about something you’re doing
- What to say to your partner when you’re super insecure about their past relationships/romantic history
- What to do if your partner always thinks everything is fine and you’re the only one creating issues
DEEP, DOWN + DIRTY VIP LIST!
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
WANNA BE THE FIRST TO KNOW WHEN THE NEXT DDD IS OPEN FOR REG?
OF COURSE, YOU DO!
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE. JOIN THE CLUB.
- Check out Relationship Rx!
- Get on the Deep, Down + Dirty VIP list!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- POD #71 – How to Communicate with a Passive Spouse
- POD #114 – Is Your Jealousy Valid?
- POD #188 – Is My Partner a Manipulator? Wait… Am I a Manipulator?
- POD #247 – Effectively Communicating with Your Partner – PART 1
- POD #248 – Effectively Communicating with Your Partner – PART 2
- POD #258 – Believing You are ‘Enough’
- The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman
How to Leave iTunes Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on iTunes” button below or go to http://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open the podcast into your personal iTunes account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!