18 Nov 6 Common Personal Growth Pitfalls + How to Avoid Them [TJJS:EP276]
Common Personal Growth Pitfalls
common personal growth pitfalls
You’re cruising along on your personal growth journey and feeling all empowered and then WHAM! Before you realize what hit you, you begin taking a few steps backward for every step forward. Maybe you start beating yourself up for making a poor decision because, “Damn it! I should know better!” Maybe you catch yourself dealing with MORE shit with your fam and you’re like, “I thought I already dealt with this! Why is this coming up again!?”
Or maybe you’ve been “dabbling” in personal development but you haven’t really made the commitment to implement what you’ve learned. You catch a podcast here and there or take a home study course and yet you find yourself wondering, “Why am I still not happy? Maybe this doesn’t work for me.”
If you’ve experienced any bumps along the way during your personal development journey, join the club! Many self-help concepts are about a new way of viewing and engaging with the world, so OF COURSE there will be setbacks. The good news? The good news is that I’m laying them all out here for you, so you can re-group, get committed, and set yourself up for success like the BOSS you are.
This pod explores:
- How to figure out if your self-talk, community, and behavior are supporting your biggest desires… or not. And how to fix it!
- Specific phrases to listen for which are often your inner critic attempting to sabotage your growth
- The two biggest ways I see people arrest their personal growth and what to do so it doesn’t happen to you!
- The role of accountability and how to figure out an accountability process that works for you
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE. JOIN THE CLUB.
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- POD #262 – I Thought I Already Dealt with This! Why Your Personal Development Journey is Never Done
How to Leave iTunes Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on iTunes” button below or go to http://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open the podcast into your personal iTunes account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!