13 May 6 WAYS TO COMBAT OVERWHELM [TJJS:EP253]
6 Ways to Combat Overwhelm
6 ways to combat overwhelm
Ever find yourself trying to add yet another thing to your already-packed schedule and that little voice in your head screams, “I DON’T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!!!” Or how ’bout this one: You just can’t bring yourself to tell someone “No”, so you pack on an additional obligation that totally sends you over the edge into Full. Blown. Overwhelm. Total straw-that-broke-the-camel’s-back style. And, then you proceed to unleash that overwhelm on your hubs, or kids, or some poor, unassuming bystander.
Listen, we all struggle with allocating our time wisely, and even the most structured peeps can fall into the trap of feeling as though you never have enough time and become super stressed by your overwhelming… um, overwhelm. But all is certainly not lost. And, believe it or not, there are probably a decent amount of things you can easily shift to bring you loads more time (well, maybe more like a handful) and shit-ton less overwhelm.
This pod explores:
- How saying “No” to bullshit obligations can make your world waaaay more magical
- Why you need to implement some serious “systems” and what-the-hell that means
- The sneaky roll Perfectionism plays in your time management
- How to ask for help when you soooo don’t want to ask for help
YOU ON THE RETREAT VIP LIST YET?
get your ass on this little list right HERE or click the image to the right. Can’t wait to hug you #IRL!
Be the FIRST to hear about the extra discounts, bonuses, and secret offers!
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE. JOIN THE CLUB.
- Get on the Retreat VIP list!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- POD #227 – “NO”vember: How to Say “No” (And Not Feel Guilty)
- POD #251 – Breaking the Cycle of Self-Sabotage
- POD #189 – Combatting “All or Nothing” Thinking
- POD #167 – The Poison of Perfectionism and What to Do About It
How to Leave iTunes Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on iTunes” button below or go to http://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open the podcast into your personal iTunes account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!