12 May 5 Ways To Check Yourself Before You Wreck Yourself [TJJS:EP299]
Ever find yourself up against a shitstorm in your life and your first instinct is to blame your partner/boss/kids/sister/economy/government, etc.? When we are contending with something challenging, we will naturally want to blame someone or something… after all, it’s much, much easier than looking at your role in the matter.
Or have you found yourself attached to the notion that you are “simply not enough” or “not worthy of love” or some other bullshit you’ve decided is for sure TRUE? Or how about this one: Have you ever found yourself obsessing about taking care of everyone else; making sure they are completely happy… sometimes at a severe cost to your sanity and peace?
If any of those scenarios ring true for you, have a listen to the episode where I explore five ways to check yourself before your wreck yourself, Babycakes! Get ready to “check” your judgement and blame, your internal “truth”, and what is and is not your responsibility. With each obstacle presented, I share exactly what you can do to move beyond each issue so you can step into your power, feel hella confidant, and let go of everyone else’s bullshit. Yes, please!
This pod explores:
- The fastest way to find out what/who you’ve been blaming for your current situation and what to do about it
- Common phrases to avoid if you want to kick victimhood to the curb (pssst… also, no one thinks they’re being victimy… especially when they are)
- How to know what is and what is not your responsibility… Even if you really want everyone to be happy!
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE. JOIN THE CLUB.
- Grab your seat at my new workshop!! FOR FREE!!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- POD #158 – 5 Signs You’re Being a Victim
- POD #217 – The Blame Game
- POD #257 – 5 Ways to Let Go of Judgement… Especially If You Think You Don’t Judge
- POD #298 – 4 Steps to Silencing Your Inner Shit Talker
- The Work of Byron Katie
- Think Up App – App for recording your own positive self-talk statements
How to Leave iTunes Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on iTunes” button below or go to http://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open the podcast into your personal iTunes account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!