If you have found yourself in one of the situations above, honey, I SO feel you. I have absolutely been there and let me tell you, there is absolutely a way to bust through this shit. If you wake up each morning less than thrilled about your work day, you have to tune in to this episode.
This week I share my personal experience of leaving a job that was no longer fulfilling for me and exactly what I did to craft my “escape plan”. I know you feel helpless and stuck AF, but #trust, you can create totally fulfilling and meaningful work. Plus, if you are thinking of creating your own biz, you have to hear some of my crucial words of warning.
This pod explores:
- How to craft and “escape plan” and how to work that plan
- How to shift your perspective about your current job that will likely make things much easier
- Where you may be sabotaging yourself in pursuit of your dream job
- How to stay motivated in going after a new career path
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- Michelle Ward of When I Grow Up
- Laura Simms of Your Career Homecoming
- The Passion Test book
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!