03 Feb Breaking Free From a Shitty Job [TJJS:EP287]
Breaking Free From A Shitty Job
breaking free from a shitty job
Let me guess. You’re absolutely miserable in your current J-O-B but you have no idea how to get out of this soul-sucking sitch. Or maybe you aren’t straight-up miserable, but you know you are wasting heaps of potential, spend most of your days bored as fuck, and would looooove to find your soul’s true calling. Or maybe you already know exactly what you want to do, but you have no idea how on earth you could ever get there.
If you have found yourself in one of the situations above, honey, I SO feel you. I have absolutely been there and let me tell you, there is absolutely a way to bust through this shit. If you wake up each morning less than thrilled about your work day, you have to tune in to this episode.
This week I share my personal experience of leaving a job that was no longer fulfilling for me and exactly what I did to craft my “escape plan”. I know you feel helpless and stuck AF, but #trust, you can create totally fulfilling and meaningful work. Plus, if you are thinking of creating your own biz, you have to hear some of my crucial words of warning.
This pod explores:
- How to craft and “escape plan” and how to work that plan
- How to shift your perspective about your current job that will likely make things much easier
- Where you may be sabotaging yourself in pursuit of your dream job
- How to stay motivated in going after a new career path
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE. JOIN THE CLUB.
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- Michelle Ward of When I Grow Up
- Laura Simms of Your Career Homecoming
- The Passion Test book
How to Leave iTunes Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on iTunes” button below or go to http://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open the podcast into your personal iTunes account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!