17 Jun Believing You are ‘Enough’ [TJJS:EP258]
Believing You Are Enough
believing you are enough
You want to start your own biz, but you’re not sure you’re ‘good’ enough. You want to put your name in for the promotion, but you often think, “I’m not experienced enough”. You want to go back to school, but you often feel like you’re not young enough to start over. No matter what the goal… there is this constant phrase on loop in your mind… Not enough, not enough, not enough. UGH!
Sound familiar? If so, join the club. No, seriously. In my decade+ of working in personal development, I can tell you that the idea that “I’m not enough” is probably one of the most common, deep-seated beliefs people hold. And, the bitch of it all, is that it damn-near always stifles your growth and keeps you from going after what you really want in your life. In essence, feeling “not enough’ can contribute to a shit-ton of unnecessary heartache and unhappiness.
In this week’s show, I look at four concepts you can employ to bust out of feeling ‘less than’ and step into some serious worthiness and self-confidence. Get ready to shed that old belief and get into some serious life-changing action!
This pod explores:
- How feeling ‘not enough’ shows up in ways we don’t expect
- The lie you’ve likely bought into about what defines ‘enough’
- My favorite tool to help you really, truly feel like ‘enough’ in all areas of your life
WANNA HANG WITH ME IN MEXICO?
JUMP IN while you can! Go HERE or click that image to the right to secure your spot in paradise! Can’t wait to hug you #IRL!
Of course, you do! Registration NOW OPEN for my Mexico Retreat!
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE. JOIN THE CLUB.
THIS WEEK’S POD SPONSOR:
Check out www.FABFITFUN.com and use the code junkie so you can save $10 off your first box, making it only $39.99!! Treat yourself! #fabfitfunpartner
- Register for The Retreat!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- POD #93 – Emotions 101: Dealing with Feelings
- POD #100 – Grief: Why You Don’t Allow It + Why You Need to Start
- POD #251 – Breaking the Cycle of Self-Sabotage
How to Leave iTunes Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on iTunes” button below or go to http://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open the podcast into your personal iTunes account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!