04 Nov 5 Reasons Why ‘Selfish’ is the New Black [TJJS:EP274]
Be More Selfish
be more selfish
Ever find yourself dying for some alone time but you’re afraid if you ask for it, you will be deemed “selfish”? Know you really don’t want children but people tell you that’s “selfish”? Find yourself guilted into shit you don’t want to do because you’re afraid of appearing “selfish”? Afraid to take a weekend away without kids because… you guessed it, you’ll be “selfish’?
In this week’s episode, I sound off on the social meaning of word “selfish”, why it is severely compromising our lives, and what to do about it. If taking time for yourself, speaking your mind, or being proud of yourself is cloaked in guilt and fear, you must have a listen.
This pod explores:
- Why being selfish can actually make you happier and so much more magnetic
- You being selfish can radically change your decision-making
- Why you need to surround yourself with more selfish people
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE. JOIN THE CLUB.
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- POD #200 – What No One Ever Taught You About Boundaries
- POD #227 – “NO”vember: How to Say “No” (And NOT Feel Guilty)
How to Leave iTunes Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on iTunes” button below or go to http://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open the podcast into your personal iTunes account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!