22 Sep 10 All-Natural (For Real) Anxiety Hacks [TJJS:EP317]
all-natural anxiety hacks
You have a job interview coming up, but you can’t calm your mind from thinking about the worst case scenarios. You have a huge presentation coming up at work, and every time you think about it, your palms sweat and your heart races. You have a family event coming up and damn-it if your mother-in-law doesn’t spike your anxiety! Sound familiar? Trust, I get it.
Although anxiety disorders and anxious thoughts are more commonplace than ever, it can be challenging to find tactics and strategies that actually help. Of course, we all know there’s weed or traditional western medicine approaches, but what do you do if you don’t dig those options? Just white-knuckle it the whole time? Hardly.
In this week’s show, I sound off on ten, super simple and completely natural hacks you can use to combat your anxiety. Believe it or not, you actually have much more power over this than you think. You may have anxiety, but honey, it does not have you.
This pod explores:
- Small changes you can make to your diet that can dramatically help curb anxiety
- My favorite physical activity that takes five seconds (no shit) and helps squash anxiety immediately
- How to use tapping and NLP techniques to get through an anxious moment
- How to use meditation and visualization to quell anxiety around upcoming events
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE. JOIN THE CLUB.
- Grab your seat at my new workshop!! FOR FREE!!
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- POD #102 – Confessions of a Life Coach with Anxiety Disorder
- POD #224 – Dealing with Anxiety, Panic Attacks, and Medication
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
How to Leave iTunes Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on iTunes” button below or go to https://tinyurl.com/JJReview
- Click on blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open the podcast into your personal iTunes account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!