A strong person is brave. Courageous.
And bravery is asking for help when you mutha-fuckin need it.
But, that’s most certainly not what we’ve been taught all our lives, amiright!? We’re taught to not “rock the boat” or “put anyone out” so god-forbid you actually ASK for help moving your shit into storage or ASK for help from your bestie who has already offered to watch your kids so you can finally have a date with your love.
In this week’s show, I discuss 4 reasons why you absolutely MUST start asking for and accepting help from others. So, if you think you’ve got all this shit covered on your own, guess again. I also share 4 different steps you can take to actually start asking for help in ways that seem a bit more safe and not so damn scary.
This pod explores:
- How accepting help from others relates to manifesting shit you want in your life
- How to know WHO to ask for help and who you must NOT lean on
- How you can actually improve your sense of worthiness (or ‘enoughness’) by allowing help from others
INTERESTED IN DEEP, DOWN + DIRTY?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re serious about creating lasting and powerful change in your life, I urge you to read all about Deep, Down + Dirty and see if it’s just the ass kicking you may be needing.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get aaaaaall the info. #yourewelcome
NEW *FREE* WORKSHOP
READY TO GET RID OF PERFECTIONISM, SELF-DOUBT, AND OVERWHELM?
OF COURSE, YOU ARE!
If you’re DONE feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out because you’re constantly doing, doing, doing for everyone else, then you must grab your seat in this brand-new workshop! You’ll learn the exact five-step process I take my clients through so they can let go of all the stress and angst of striving for “perfect” and caring waaaaay too much what everyone else thinks.
It’s time to finally believe in yourself, find that self-confidence you crave, and start living your life for YOU. So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to get on The List! #yourewelcome
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU CRAVE.
JOIN THE CLUB.
If you’ve been diggin’ the pod, this group will be an extra dose of support, training vids, discussions, coupon codes, behind the scenes and advice from moi! Plus, it’s #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
- Join the After Hours Club: Join the rest of the pod-iance in our secret pod peep group for weekly discussions, extra trainings, and tons of freebies
- POD #112 – 5 Steps to Finding Dope-ass Friendships
- POD #243 – How to Get Rid of the ‘Takers’ in Your Life
- POD #254 – How to Apologize with Grace + Kindness
How to Leave Apple Podcasts Reviews:
- Click the “Subscribe on Apple Podcasts” button below or go HERE
- Click on blue button that reads “view in Apple Podcasts” which will open the podcast into your personal Apple Podcasts account
- Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the “Write a Review” button
- You can also click “Subscribe” under the podcast photo to be automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show Topic?
Swing by THIS PAGE and let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!